Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Glitter Eye, Cranberry Lip - the All-American's Girl's Glamourous Night Out

I am not going to lie, I wanted to use my glitter/shimmer eyeshadow from Sephora that I bought for $5.00. So, I filmed this video. ;) I wanted to do something that would make me feel pretty, but not over the top. Looking back on what I did, I think I would ditch the false eyelashes if I was wearing this look on a first date, but overall - I find the look very appropriate for a nice night out. It definitely made me feel pretty. I hope you'll try it and I hope it makes you feel the same way!

What You Will Learn in this Tutorial:
  • How to work with over the top glitter
  • How to make your skin look "glowing"

Glitter Eye Cranberry Lip - All American from Bella Liberte on Vimeo.


Products Used:
Brushes:
  • Sigma 12 Piece Brush Set - Buy!
Face:
  • Mac Strobe Cream
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Chanel Blush in Tweed Sienna 50
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand - Buy!
  • Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic - Buy!
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Buy!
Eyes:
  • Clinique Gel Liner in True Black - Buy!
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette: - Buy!
    • Dark Horse
    • Buck
    • Virgin
    • Sin
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero - Buy!
  • Sephora Shimmer in Gold
  • Ardell Lashes in 116 Black - Buy!
  • Duo Eye Adhesive - Buy!
  • Mac Brow Gel in Clear 
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe (Limited Edition)
Lips:
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain in Cranberry Crush - Buy!

      1 comment:

      1. absolutely love this look!!!!! I am definately going to buy the lip gloss....very pretty!!! Mercedes

        ReplyDelete