Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Smokey Green Wonder Woman Makeup Tutorial

This is first of many Wonder Woman Inspired Makeup Tutorials featuring none other than the Mac Wonder Woman Collection!!! This is the same look I wore in my overview video. As you can see, I was really feeling "green" and I wanted to show it off with a spectacular smokey green eye! Enjoy!




Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Nars Albatross Highlight
  • Mac Mighty Aphrodite Blush
  • BareMinerals Faux Tan Bronzer
Eyes:
  • Mac Valiant Eyeshadow Quad -
    • Mac Diana Undercover Eyeshadow
    • Mac Valiant Eyeshadow
    • Mac Transformation Eyeshadow
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Mac Feline Eye Kohl
  • Mac Brulé Eyeshadow
Lips:
  • Mac Marquise 'D Lipstick
  • Mac Half Red Lipliner

1 comment:

  1. LOVIN IT!!!! I really like the way you used the green but softened it....nice! Mercedes

    ReplyDelete