Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Zoya Intimate Collection for $25 for International Women's Day!!!

Zoya is running a promotion today and today only! If you buy today you can get the entire Zoya Spring Collection for $25!!! I just made my purchase of these lovely lacquers and I highly recommend you all definitely check out this amazing deal!

Here's what you need to do to enter:
  1. Go to this website and add the Zoya Intimate Collection to your cart.
  2. At checkout enter the following code: ZOYAWD 
  3. Your order total will automatically be reduced to $25.00 plus FREE shipping!
  4. Fill in your info and wait patiently for your new polishes to arrive.
Zoya has unfortunately sold out of it's initial quantities of this promotion, however they are still taking orders with this promotion until midnight tonight. Please note, your order will be delayed by ONE week once stock as replenished. So, if you're willing to wait a little bit longer than usual (patience is a virtue!) then check out this awesome deal! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this earlier and ordered! I have been waiting to make an order because I was eyeing a few of these, so I was super excited about this deal. Did you order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! I ordered the entire collection and Zoya Bekka - which is a bright neon yellow nail polish. I want to see how it compares to the new Chanel polish that will be available this summer!!! Which other colors did you pick out?

    ReplyDelete