Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nail of the Day - Deborah Lippmann's Superstar

The minute my exam was over I headed to Nordstrom for some retail rehabilitation! It just happened to be the same day as the Spring Fashion Event at Nordstrom and my Nordstroms was buzzing with customers all in line to get their makeup and nails neatly manicured! I was lucky enough to steal the attention of a nice sales person for Deborah Lippmann who showed me tons of amazing colors from her collection. However, almost every single polish I picked out for my nails was sold out! Finally, after lots of searching the salesman gave me Deborah Lippmann's Superstar for free!!!! He said he felt so bad that every polish I chose was sold out. He told me if I purchased one of other lacquer, he'd give me Deborah Lippmann's Superstar (the only one left in the store and the tester!) for free! At first I was like...the tester? But then he explained, "oh, I just opened this one this morning and I am the only one who has used it all day - I've probably swatched it four times today. I realized he was basically giving me a FREE brand new polish! I decided, free was better than paying for it! I jumped on it and purchased Deborah Lippman's Razzle Dazzle and received Superstar for free!!!!

By the way, I am so in love with Deborah Lippmann's nail lacquers. They are soooooooooooo beautiful. This one nearly took my breath away when I got it home and painted my nails! It's so unique and like no other polish on the market. I am definitely in heaven! To apply this lovely lacquer, I put down OPI's Nail Envy and then one coat of Deborah Lippmann's Superstar. Yes, it only took ONE coat!!! Ahhhh. Finally, I applied Seche Vite as a topcoat. Pretty spectacular, huh? I feel like a SUPERSTAR! :)

Deborah Lippmann Superstar One Coat with Flash
Deborah Lippmann Superstar One Coat with Flash
Deborah Lippmann Superstar One Coat with Flash
Deborah Lippmann Superstar One Coat NO Flash

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Gorgeous! And with only ONE coat? I'm stunned!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS! ONLY ONE COAT!!! I was stunned too! I am in love with a nail polish! I have to say I think Deborah Lippmann is my new favorite brand! I love Across the Universe and Bad Romance so much and now this one! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete