Thursday, April 7, 2011

Face of the Day - Pretty and Easy Work Appropriate Makeup

I am a big fan of soft, yet wearable work makeup. Today I had a presentation at school, which to me screams "work appropriate makeup". I decided to keep it simple, yet pretty. I used a lot of neutrals and then added a bit of blue and gray to make the look a little bit more bold. Instead of opting for black eyeliner, I decided gray was a lot less harsh and went really well with my "pop of color" blue. I wanted to keep my skin natural, but pretty. I added just bronzer and a bit of color to the cheeks. For lips, I wanted just the tiniest bit of color. I opted for a pretty peachy-coral lip gloss. I hope you all enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
  • Mac Refined Golden Bronzer
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
    • Naked (Lid)
    • Buck (Crease)
    • Toasted (Outer V blended out)
    • Virgin (Highlight)
  • Mac Motorhead Eyeshadow (Outer V)
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Graphite Shimmer (Top Lash Liner and Bottom Lash Line)
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Lips:
  • Too Faced Glamour Glass in Plush

No comments:

Post a Comment