Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nail of the Day - Zoya Faye

Stop, drop and roll! I have found another one of my holy grail nail polish colors! OMG. Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance step aside, have you met Zoya's Faye? I love, love, love this nail polish color! Zoya Faye is one of the limited edition colors from Zoya's Sunshine Collection for Summer 2011. How to describe Zoya Faye - it's a purple shimmer shade with gold sparkle shot right through the lacquer for a shade that appears purple on the nails, but gold in the sunlight! AMAZING! I am telling you right now, I might have an entire week tribute to this nail polish! hahaha. Ok, not really. Buy seriously, it's so pretty and applies easily! The only con to this polish is it is a little difficult to remove due to the shimmer! Otherwise...lovely! I applied Seche Base as a basecoat, two coats of Zoya Faye and Seche Vite a top coat for this result! I cannot even begin to tell you people, this polish is incredible!

Please note - the photos taken with the flash made the polish look a bit more cranberry than it actually is. The photos without the flash are more accurate of what the polish looks like indoors. 

Zoya Faye - Two Coats with Flash
Zoya Faye - Two Coats with Flash
Zoya Faye - Two Coats NO Flash
Zoya Faye - Two Coats with Flash

1 comment: