Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Natural Yet Bright Teal Eyes and Soft Cheeks and Lips

I really wanted to do a bright fun eye with simple makeup. I decided to go with teal eyeshadow that was bright, but not overpowering. I decided since I was wearing black that day that teal could be my accent color instead of dawning turquoise jewelry or something like that. I thought it turned out pretty nice. I hope you all enjoy!




Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Laura Mercier Rich Vanilla Mineral Powder
  • Mac Refined Golden Bronzer
  • Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sea Star Blush
Eyes:
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
  • Estee Lauder Dual Ended Eyeshadow Pencil: Teal/Pink
  • Mac Ricepaper Eyeshadow
  • Tokidoki Perfetto Liquid Eyeliner in Sabochan
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
Lips:
  • Mac Kissable Lip Color in So Vain

No comments:

Post a Comment