Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nail of the Day - Zoya Rica

If you are planning on sporting the bright coral trend that is invading this summer, then you need to try Zoya's Rica, a bright coral with gold glitter shot through it. I happened to be wearing coral the day I dawned this color and I received so many compliments. This color looks orangey-peachy in the photos, but it's much moral coral than orange or peach and the gold glitter just makes it glow! Zoya Rica is from Zoya's Sunshine Collection and is just a fun bright color for summer.

For application, I applied Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of Zoya Rica and Seche Vite as a topcoat. I wanted to apologize for my lack of nail polish posts lately, I have been in finals the past two weeks and I am a chronic nail picker/biter/observer when I'm stressed! (A very bad habit that takes over me during finals!) Anyway, I will get back to posting when my nails are in better shape or when I have the time to paint them. I apologize for my lack of nail posts, but don't worry I didn't stop loving nail polish, I just am experiencing the stress of my last set of law school finals ever! Enjoy!
Zoya Rica - Two Coats with Flash
Zoya Rica - Two Coats with Flash
Zoya Rica - Two Coats with Flash
Zoya Rica - Two Coats No Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment