Friday, May 6, 2011

Nail of the Day - Butter London West End Wonderland

OMG. If you like sparkle and glitter, then you have to have to have to try Butter London West End Wonderland! I have been really into antique gold glitters lately, like Bobbi Brown's Antique Gold Metallic Cream Eyeshadow and Mac's Antique Gold pigment, and this nail polish just put the icing on the cake! I wore this polish for three days straight and received soooooo many compliments, if only I could have remembered the exact name! (For some reason, every time someone would ask me the name all I could remember was "wonderland"! Eeeek!)

I love this lacquer, it's smooth, easy to apply and is nearly opaque with just one coat and this is glitter, people! The glitter is not chunky and with a topcoat it doesn't leave the fingers feeling rough! (Aka: It won't snag your favorite cardigan or sweater!) This is definitely one of my new favorite lacquers and I am just so impressed with Butter London's glitter polishes in general, as well as, their cream polishes. I think they are so worth the investment.

To apply this polish, I used Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of Butter London West End Wonderland and one coat of Seche Vite as a top coat! Enjoy!
Butter London - West End Wonderland - Two Coats with Flash
Butter London - West End Wonderland - Two Coats with Flash
Butter London - West End Wonderland - Two Coats with Flash
Butter London - West End Wonderland - Two Coats NO Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment