Friday, May 6, 2011

Smokey Purples with Ruby Lips - Mac Packed to Go Six Cool Smokey Shades

At first when I sat down to to do this look, I anticipated using Mac's Satin Taupe from the Mac Six Cool Smokey Eye Palette, however I just began playing with the purples. I have a strange relationship with the color purple and as a result, I was drawn to it. I decided to do another purple smokey eye, this one also smokey, but with a warmer lip and cheek. I really like this look. I think it's very sultry and sexy without being over the top. I would say this is more of a nighttime look, however I did this look and then went to take an exam in Criminal Procedure. haha. So, I guess it's also a daytime look as well. I hope you all enjoy!



Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Nars Amour Blush
Eyes:
  • Smashbox Lid Primer
  • Mac Packed to Go 6 Cool Smokey Eyeshadow Palette:
    • Beauty Marked
    • Tenderstorm
    • A Brown Suit
  • Mac Naked Pigment
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Smokey Lash Mascara
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner
  • Mac Taupe Impeccable Brown Pencil
Lips:
  • Hello Kitty by Sephora Sweet Gloss in Grapefruit
  • Laura Mercier Plumping Lip Gloss in Ruby
  • Mac Lip Liner in Soar

No comments:

Post a Comment