Thursday, November 11, 2010

Benefit Scene Queen Work Appropriate Makeup

This is a super wearable, work appropriate look from Benefit's Scene Queen Palette! I wanted to show you how one palette can be your holy grail of makeup! I love this palette and I think it's totally wearable and would look good on any skin tone!


Benefit Scene Queen Makeup Tutorial from Bella Liberte on Vimeo.


Back to Mac Program Info: Click here!
The Dupe List: The Dupe List 
Dupes for Benefit's Coralista:
  • Korres Peach
  • Mac Dainty
  • Rimmel Pink Sorbet
Products Used:
Face:

  • Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer Buy!
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Buy!
  • Benefit Hoola Bronze - Buy!
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand - Buy!
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - Buy!
  • Bare Minerals Soft Focus Eye Shadow
  • Clinique Gel Liner in True Black - Buy!
  • Mac Eyelash Curler
  • Make Up Forever Smoky Lash in Extra Black - Buy!
Lips:
  • Mac Redd Lip Pencil
Face/Eyes/Lips:
  • Benefit Scene Queen Palette - Buy!
    • Benefit Coralista Blush
    • Benefit Swimming Eyeshadow
    • Benefit Navy Eyeshadow
    • Benefit High Beam
    • Benefit Juicy Coral

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving us some work appropriate looks. I'm so bored with what i wear to work everyday, so this video is giving me a nice alternative. Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED IT!!!! Great natural look...love the coral. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how you list everything you used! I actually went out and tried some of the stuff!
    Sidney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to lie, I usually HATE make-up's predetermined pallets. But it looks so pretty on you it makes me want to try it out!
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete