Friday, December 10, 2010

Jennifer Lopez Makeup as American Idol Judge

I am not a big American Idol fan, but I am not going to lie - now that Jennifer Lopez is on it, I might watch it more! It doesn't hurt that Stephen Tyler from Aerosmith is going to be a judge tooooooo! Anyway, I saw this promotion video for the upcoming episodes and I just had to re-create Jennifer Lopez's amazing makeup! She's always gorgeous and I loved the red lips!

Enjoy!






To purchase any of the products featured in my video, please go to the Bella Liberté Store!



Products Used:
Face
  • Pixi Tint and Concealer
  • Mac Golden Bronze Loose Powder
  • Bare Minerals Faux Tan
  • Nars Cococabana Multiple
  • Too Faced Pixie Perfect Bronzer
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand and Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
 Eyes
  • Too Faced Pixie Perfect Quad - Warm Brown and Deep Brown
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash in Very Black
  • Sassi Lashes #505
  • Duo Lash Glue
  • Laura Mercier Brow Pencil in Brunette
Lips
  • L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Beyonce #339

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me more about the Nars Highlight? Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Look you look beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look you look beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me what lipstick she wore on the American Idol episode on March 15th?

    ReplyDelete