Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nail of the Day - Revlon Mad About Mango #355 - Scented!

I was at CVS today and I saw the Revlon Scented Nail Polishes on display and I just had to get one!!! I decided to get the bright and cheery Mad About Mango color. To my surprise, the nail polish actually smells like mango, however you have to wait until it dries! If you smell it before - say in the store, like I tried to - you'll be disappointed and probably kill a few brain cells because it smells like regular nail polish. Once you apply the nail polish and wait patiently for it to dry, it actually smells like mango! I even applied a top coat - Seche Vite and it still smells like Mango! Be sure to let the top coat dry before sniffing away or you'll kill double the brain cells. I applied Nail Envy as a base coat, two coats of Mad About Mango and one coat of Seche Vite. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love this color. Its a wearable orange, which is very hard to find, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I thought it was pretty wearable. Sadly, I will probably be taking it off after today to try another nail color. The scent has lasted a long time though! Go Revlon for making something unique, but a little strange! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color!!! I might have to pick it up for spring :) (PS - so glad you're back in town, we need to get drinks soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful...you're nails look great!

    ReplyDelete