Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Face of the Day - Laura Mercier's Silk Road Spring 2011 Continued

So, I have been using this very strange work around because I lost my camera charger. Until the new charger arrives, you may see a lot of photos of me at the same angle. I am sorry for this. I have resorted to recording myself on my HD camera then taking screen captures of the video to provide you with the best quality photos.

This is a face of the day using Laura Mercier's Silk Road Palette and the light purple (Lavender Silk) I was so worried about. I wasn't sure how this look would turn out, so I didn't record a full tutorial. However, if you want to see a full tutorial, please let me know. I hope you all enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation in Real Sand
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Mac Mineral Blush in ?
  • Mac Bronzer in Bronze
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow Pencil in Morphine
  • Laura Mercier Silk Road Palette - Lavender Silk
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow Pencil in Wasteland
  • Mac Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Ego
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Omega
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Black
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Lips:
  • Mac Slimshine in Gentle Simmer (Discontinued)

1 comment:

  1. i really like this look...very natural! what do you have on your lips? it looks so fresh!! Mercedes

    ReplyDelete