Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Haircare Routine and Products, By Request

I have to admit, I was blessed with some pretty amazing hair. I used to treat it very badly. It's held up with me and hasn't fallen out despite dying it numerous colors including fire engine red and hot pink. Wooo. I know!

Needless to say, one of my awesome subscribers on YouTube requested a video of my haircare routine and the products I used. Well, thank goodness she asked now and not six months ago. Because six months ago, I had 2 inches chopped off because my hair dresser said my hair was..."That unhealthy". Humph. What does she know?

I don't really fuss over my hair, I blow dry it, I curl it or straighten it and I use pretty standard products. I don't like to spend too much money on expensive products that claim to make my hair amazing because I have to save all my nickles and dimes for makeup products that claim to make me amazing! hahaha.

It should be no surprise to you all then that I have been known to embark on the $12.99 student special. I like to use products that I can find readily available at CVS (because I live next door to one) and I want products that will maximize results without eating up time. (I am on time budget, there are lots of great re-runs of Jersey Shore I still haven't seen! lol!) I hope my suggestions will be helpful to any of you who can relate to me six months ago, when I was long overdue for a hair cut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment