Friday, January 7, 2011

Mac Peacocky Collection Face of the Day #2!

So, this is my makeup for today - I decided to use two Mega Metal Shadows I had yet to try out and the same kissable lip color I used the day before!!! I love these shadows! They are truly amazing and sooooooo blendable!!! Everyone must have at least one in their collection!

 

Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Chanel Espiégle #65 Blush
  • Bare Minerals Faux Tan
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Mac Spectacle of Yourself Mega Metal Eyeshadow
  • Mac Ego Mega Metal Eyeshadow
  • Mac Soba Eyeshadow
  • Mac Brulé Eyeshadow
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Lucky
  • Benefit Waterproof Bad Gal Liner
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Laura Mercier Brow Pencil in Brunette
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
Lips:
  • Mac Kissable Lip Color in Super

4 comments:

  1. OOOh nice! I almost got the super lip color, but when I asked the MAC lady how she thought it looked on me she was not a fan...looks great on you though! I especially love the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Do you own Viva Glam V? Supposedly its suppose to be a cross between Viva Glam V and Mac's Hush lipstick. Both are so pretty and I really think the lip colors are such an amazing formula. Did you end up getting any of them? I just saw your blog and how you're loving bright lips...I love them too! Did you try out Exxx-hibitionist? It's so bright and reminds me a lot of Toxic Tale from the Venomous Villains Collection! :) I am glad you like the eye makeup because I'm wearing it right now! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super pretty in Super! I'm afraid it will be too brown for me but we shall see when we get this collection. I can always buy Woo Me. And you just sold me Spectacle of yourself :D I was hesitating because I have so many bronzey pigments but it looks gorgeous on you and I think it's a colour that will make blue eyes pop too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for showing us pictures of this look actually on you...this helps so much. I think i have the same skin tones as you so seeing the product on you skin/lips really helps. I love all the looks you come up with ...you are so creative!!!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete