Friday, January 7, 2011

Mac Peacocky Collection Face of the Day

I received a lot of requests for this look after my Mac Peacocky Collection Overview with Swatches Video. I originally filmed this look as a tutorial only to realize when I'd finished that I'd failed to actually press record on my camera. Needless to say, here are the photos and products I used for this look. Enjoy!

Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bare Minerals Well Rested
  • Chanel #65 Espiégle Blush
  • D-Squared Scult and Contour (Dark Contour)
 Eyes:
  • Mac Odalisque Mega Metal Eyeshadow
  • Mac Dandizette Mega Metal Eyeshadow
  • Mac Brulé Eyeshadow
  • Mac Soba Eyeshadow
  • Laura Mercier Brow Pencil in Brunette
  • Anastasia Hollywood Brow Gel
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eyeliner
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Black
Lips:
  • Mac Kissable Lipcolor in Super

No comments:

Post a Comment