Friday, February 11, 2011

Benefit's Erase Paste - I could leave it!

Benefit's Erase Paste is a brightening camouflage for eyes and face. I purchased it in No. 2 Medium for my skin tone and here are my thoughts.

The product is creamy and easy to blend.  Product is designed to be a concealer that also brights and camaflouges. It includes a spatula for getting the proudct out of the pot.

The Medium shade is quite a salmon color, which excited me because I thought it would really cover dark circles well. However, it's not all it's hyped up to be. While it is very creamy and goes on smoothly when applying, over the course of the day, it settles in creases. A little product goes a long way but I have found that over the course of the day, you need to re-apply and re-smooth the product because it does settle in fine lines and requires a second application. Not a real fan! I want to reduce the focus on my dark circles not draw attention to them by having my make up cake up.


No comments:

Post a Comment