Friday, February 11, 2011

Nail of the Day - Zoya Kelly

As much as I adore color, I love a beautiful cream nail that screams...I'm chic and gorgeous. What girl doesn't like to channel Coco Chanel and Jackie Kennedy? Let's admit it people, each of those women just oozes class and sophistication. Well, Zoya's Kelly reminds me of something you'd see on the nails of an iconic chic woman. Zoya Kelly is a deep gray with a slight purple tinge cream that applies like a $18 bottle of polish, but can steal your heart for only $7.00. Now, just because this polish reminds me of the greats - like Coco and Jackie, it doesn't mean it can't be worn by a edgier more trendy gal. It just means when I wear Zoya Kelly, I want to pull out my pearls and switch out my skinny jeans for a sophisticated belted sweater dress.

I applied OPI's Original Nail Envy as a base coat, two coats of Zoya Kelly (although it was opaque with one coat), and Seche Vite as a topcoat. What do you think? Is Zoya Kelly more sophisticated or edgy?

Two Coats of Zoya Kelly with Flash
Two Coats of Zoya Kelly with Flash
Two Coats of Zoya Kelly with Flash - from Far Away

No comments:

Post a Comment