Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nail of the Day - Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance

When I bought Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe (my holy grail nail polish), I also was sure to pick up another gorgeous Deborah Lippmann polish called Bad Romance. Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance is a collaboration between Deborah Lippmann and Lady Gaga. The polish itself applies very similarly to Across the Universe, however instead of having blue and green glitter in a black base, Bad Romance includes purple and magenta glitter in a black base! It's absolutely stunning on the nails and I had numerous people ask me what I was wearing on my nails when I applied it. To apply, I used OPI Original Nail Envy as a base coat, two coats of Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance and Seche Vite as a top coat. Doesn't it just look like something Lady Gaga would be wearing sans the meat dress and hat. :)

Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance - Two Coats with Flash
Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance - Two Coats with Flash
Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance - Two Coats without flash

No comments:

Post a Comment