Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Deborah Lippmann's Yellow Brick Road Nail Polish - Lady GAGA Wore it Best!

We may not all be able to show up at our events in an egg, BUT we can show up in style!!! Deborah Lippmann, celebrity manicurist, will be releasing the Yellow Brick Road nail polish that Lady Gaga sported during the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. Deborah Lippmann's Yellow Brick Road will launch April 15th and will be available for $16 at www.deborahlippmann.com. (Maybe Nordstrom too!)

Of course, I'm loving the bright yellow (it's a gel finish) - I can't wait for it to get warmer out so that I can rock this look...wouldn't this make a statement with a solid black dress!! I can't say I'd embrace the whole "egg" thing, but I definitely would love to make my nail polish my statement piece!





No comments:

Post a Comment