Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick would work better as a Concealer...or a Base...

Despite the fact that Mac's Viva Glam Gaga 2 looks like concealer on my lips, I could imagine it would look nice on someone with fair skin. Mac's Viva Glam Gaga 2 is actually my favorite formula from Mac, the amplified cream formula! It's extremely pigmented and creamy. Some claim that is drying on the lips over time, but I haven never had a big problem with this on a personal level. I had to rate this lipstick high, because even though it needed some mixing to work on my lips, it is a nice lipstick overall. I would recommend it to anyone with fair skin or anyone who really likes a nude lip.

Also, the Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 line includes a lip glass, which I did not purchase. It's also $14.50 and would compliment this lipstick really nicely. It's also a warm beige and has super fine shimmer. If you are interested in the lip gloss or lipstick, check out www.maccosmetics.com!

About Viva Glam Lipstick Line:
The Viva Glam line of lipsticks was developed by Mac to give back. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the Viva Glam line of lipsticks goes toward the Mac AIDS fund. This means when you buy this lipstick, concealer-like or not, your money is going toward a great cause!

How to Make Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick Wearable:
To make Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 wearable on my lips, I first applied the Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick, then I applied Mac Half Red lip liner on the edge of my lips and blended the lip liner into my lips. Finally, I applied Mac Wonder Woman lip glass on my finger and gently smudged it into my lips to add some red to the lips (which when blended comes off pink). So, if you are my skin or darker (NC20) and you are hell bent on wearing this lipstick, then you could try my little trick for making it look more wearable. I hope these tips are helpful! Enjoy!

Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 Promotional Picture
Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2
Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2
Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 with Flash
Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2
Close up of Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2
Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 with Mac Half Red Lip Liner and Mac Wonder Woman Lip Glass

2 comments:

  1. hi jess u have a wonderful blog its my daily one :) do u think gaga2 is a must have?

    (alhabib777) :P is me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually think it's a little pale to be a must have. I think Viva Glam V is a must have for everyone's collection. But Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 is just ehhhhh in color to me. I think the formula, pigmentation, application, etc. is amazing! But it's just not a universal color in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete