Monday, December 20, 2010

A Green and Golden Holiday Makeup

I know, I know...you probably have seen a thousand holiday tutorials, but I wanted to do one last fun spectacular holiday look for you! I hope you all enjoy!!!






Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand
  • Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
  • Bare Minerals in Bronzer in Faux Tan
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
Eyes:
  • Benefit Gem-N-Eye Eye Pencil
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Velvet Moss
  • Mac Reflect Antique Gold Glitter
  • The Balm Eyeshadow in shadyLady - Taupe
  • The Balm Eyeshadow in Mary-Lou Manizer
  • Benefit Waterproof badgal Liner
  • Benefit badgal Lash Mascara in Black
  • Tarte Rest Assured - Pencil End
Lips
  • Mac Lip Liner in Ginger Root
  • Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam V
  • Mac Lip Gelee in Resort Life

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! I LOVE green and gold together, especially for the holidays! I'm so copying this for at least one party soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination, especially the eyes! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete