Friday, February 4, 2011

Nail of the Day - Butter London's All Hail McQueen

Ok...all day while wearing this color I have been a bit iffy about it. It's a lovely color, but it's also very similar to my skin ton which makes it almost look like I'm wearing nothing on my nails. But now, looking at the photos of this polish I am starting to understand the appeal and why it was so coveted for so long. This is Butter London's All Hail McQueen. As you can see, it's a deep beige with itty bitty sparkles shot right through the polish. It's really pretty in these photos, but upon first application, I wasn't convinced.

I applied OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat, two coats of Butter London's All Hail McQueen and finally Seche Vite topcoat.  I have to admit, I am love it a lot more in the photos than I did on my fingers, which makes me a little happy I bought it, but also makes me a little sad I don't love it more on my fingers!

1 comment:

  1. I want this color really bad! I always pick it up when I pass the butter display.

    ReplyDelete