Friday, February 4, 2011

Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette Might Help You Find Prince Charming!

So, this week is ending and it's time to review the Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette for you all. The chart says it best, but I was pretty disappointed with the application and lasting power of the shimmer shades: honeymoon, ever after, and cut the cake. Although these shades swatched like a dream, they were not creamy enough and tended to flake away when applied on the eye when applied without a base. I would highly recommend looking at investing in a good cream base for applying the shimmer shades.

As for the other shades, I thought they were absolutely lovely, creamy and easy to blend. I am pretty sad that three of the nine shades were so disappointing, since one of the reasons I loved the palette was the diversity of finishes. I really love the packaging of this palette, but I wish it had a mirror. I am the type would find a palette of this size nice to travel with, but I am quite disappointed that this palette's portability is hindered by it's lack of a mirror.

I think the cards included in the palette are helpful, especially for those new to makeup or who get "stuck in a rut" with their makeup. However, I personally would have sacrificed the cards for a mirror. Maybe I'm just hung up on the mirror, but I think it's important! hahaha.

I hope you will find this helpful!!! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment