Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nail of the Day - China Glaze Crushed Candy Crackle Glaze and OPI's Dating a Royal

I know,  I know, I know, I have been using a lot of blue nail polish lately. Ok, so here is my dirty little secret - I LOVE BLUE NAIL POLISH! Yeah...I do. I love it so much a large chunk of my collection is made up of blue nail polish. So when it came to pairing China Glaze Crushed Candy Crackle Glaze, a creamy light turquoise-blue polish, with another polish - I chose blue! I chose one of my favorite blues of all time - OPI Dating a Royal! I love this blue because it is vibrant and eye catching! I applied Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of OPI Dating a Royal, and one coat of China Glaze Crushed Candy. I love it! Of course I love it, it's blue! :)

OPI Dating a Royal - Two Coats with Flash
OPI Dating a Royal - Two Coats with Flash, China Glaze Crushed Candy Crackle Glaze - One Coat with Flash
OPI Dating a Royal - Two Coats with Flash, China Glaze Crushed Candy Crackle Glaze - One Coat with Flash
OPI Dating a Royal - Two Coats without Flash, China Glaze Crushed Candy Crackle Glaze - One Coat without Flash

1 comment:

  1. awesome! Btw, thanks for the recommendation, I ordered the set off of amazon yesterday....cant wait!

    ReplyDelete