Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentines Day with a Bold Kissable Pink Pout!

I am usually not a big fan of Valentines Day and it's not because of the traditional reasons. I am not a huge fan because I always over-indulge in Dove's chocolate shaped hearts and Conversation Hearts! They are just so yummy and really only available around this time of year! hahaha. On the plus side, for some Valentines Day is extremely romantic. Every Valentines Day I have ever had has never really lived up to the hype - so sorry, boyfriends, I have to admit...your attempt at romantic fell short when you didn't save me from a sinking ship like Leonard DiCaprio in Titanic. Gosh, movies ruin everything! hahaha.

Anyway, this look was inspired by Valentines Day and the Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette which is sold at Sephora and Ulta and retails for $35.00. I love this palette. It makes my heart swell and makes me wonder what romantic events are in store for me this Valentines Day...will I finally get saved from a sinking ship? I hope not. It's cold where I live and I can only imagine how frigid the water is. Unlike Kate Winslet, I can't promise I won't let go...I'm far from a member of the Polar Bear Club. :-/




Products Used:
Face:
  • Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Mac Briar Rose Beauty Powder
  • Mac Bronze Bronzer
  • Mac Lustre Drops
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - Sand and Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette:
    • Kiss the Bride
    • Bouquet Toss
    • Un-Veil
    • I Do
    • Cut the Cake
    • First Dance
    • Honeymoon
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner
  • Dior Diorshow Mascara
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
Lips:
  • Mac Magenta Eyeliner
  • Mac Petals and Peacocks Lipstick
  • Mac Revealing Lip Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment