Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nail of the Day - Rescue Beauty Lounge Insouciant

I purchased two lacquers from the new Rescue Beauty Lounge Spring collection - Insouciant and Iconoclast. I decided to paint my nails first with Insouciant because I thought it was such a lovely deep purple/lilac with a hint of gray. I have to say, I am very impressed with Rescue Beauty Lounge's formula and I think I now understand that high price tag of $18.00. Unfortunately, I ran out of Seche Vite for my top coat and had to paint this polish without a top coat. I thought this would be disastrous, however it wasn't it at all. Rescue Beauty Lounge's lacquers dry quickly and with a very pretty shine. I was very impressed by the consistency and application as well. I found Rescue Beauty Lounge's Insouciant to be nearly opaque with just one coat. However, I decided to paint two coats just to be safe. As you can see, this color is extremely unique. It's a deep purple/lilac with a hint of gray and a soft super fine shimmer throughout the lacquer. It's hard to tell in the photos, but this polish's shimmer is just gorgeous on the nails and really makes the nails stand out. I'd call this color the ultimate "chic girl" polish because of it's gray undertones, but deep purple/lilac base and light shimmer. I also applied Seche Base as a base coat to this lacquer. Enjoy!
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Insouciant - Two Coats with Flash
Rescue Beauty Lounge Insouciant - Two Coats with Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment