Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mac Indigo Pink Lips with a Smokey Gray-Brown Eye

I have been dying to use my Mac Indigo Pink Lip Glass in a tutorial and I have finally gotten the opportunity. I decided to go for a deep smokey brown-gray eye. I wanted my eyes to be smokey, but wearable, so I kept the eyeliner simple and less harsh. I also wanted the lips to really shine and be the focal point of this look. I hope I achieved my goal! Enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Benefit That Gal Primer
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Mac Mineralize Blush in Gentle
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
Eyes:
  • Mac Impeccable Brown Pencil in Taupe
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Mac Soba Eyeshadow
  • Mac Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow
  • Mac Stove Pipe Black Eyeshadow
  • Mac Show Stopper Eyeshadow
  • Mac Ricepaper Eyesahdow
  • Clinique Cream Liner in Deep Brown
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Lips:
  • Mac Indigo Pink Lip Glass

1 comment:

  1. This look has to be one of my favorites if not my favorite!!! You look absolutely gorgeous and that blue color (your blouse) is beautiful on you. I am going to try this eye look and if i look half as good as you, i'll be pleased. It's great to have you back...Mercedes

    ReplyDelete