Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Face of the Day - Shimmer Chrome and Smokey Blue

Yesterday I was in the mood to use one of my new Bobbi Brown Metallic Cream Eyeshadows. I decided to use Chrome Patina which is a shimmery brown with blue undertones. I first applied all my eye makeup as usual and then I applied Bobbi Brown's Chrome Patina on top of the lid of my eye for this effect. I think it looks really cool and is a lot easier to work with than a Mac glitter with a super similar effect. I decided to go for soft cheeks and lips to compliment the semi-smokey bold eye. This is what I came up with. Enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer in Natural with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Nars Portofino Multiple
  • Chanel Bronze Universal (Soleil Tan de Chanel)
Eyes:
  • Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Cotton
  • Mac Omega Eyeshadow (All over Lid)
  • Mac Prussian Eyeshadow (Lower and Upper Lash Line)
  • Mac Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow (Crease)
  • Mac Paradisco Eyesahdow (Crease - Blended Out)
  • Mac Ricepaper Eyeshadow (Highlight)
  • Bobbi Brown Chrome Patina Metallic Cream Eyeshadow (All over lid on top of Omega)
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black (Top lash line)
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner in Black (Water Line)
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara (Lower Lashes)
  • Diorshow Blackout Mascara (Top Lashes)
  • Laura Mercier Brow Pencil in Brunette (Brows)
Lips:
  • Mac Bodly Bare Lip Liner (Fill in Entire Lips)
  • Mac Viva Glam V Lipstick
  • YSL Golden Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment