Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nail of the Day - Deborah Lippmann's I Know What Boys Like

We all know I love my blues! When shopping with my really good friend, Meghan this weekend we stopped by Nordstrom and had to check out the Deborah Lippmann and Butter London displays. Of course, I couldn't help myself but get my hands on Deborah Lippmann's I Know What Boys Like. It was literally love at first swatch. :) This lacquer is super opaque, applies evenly and with a lot of shine and reminds me why I love Deborah Lippmann soooooo much. At first, I thought that I only liked Deborah Lippmann's glitter polishes, but after trying this "blue jean" cream I am convinced that I love all her lacquers! I call this lacquer "blue jean" because it reminds me of the color of my favorite pairs of jeans - deep, not quite navy, but not quite royal! This lacquer reminds me a lot of American Apparel's Mount Royal, which is super close in color and more than half the price! So, if you are in love with this lacquer, I recommend swatching American Apparel's Mount Royal first - you might just save yourself a few George Washingtons!

I applied Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like and Seche Vite as a top coat. Enjoy!

Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like - Two Coats with Flash
Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like - Two Coats with Flash
Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like - Two Coats with Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment