Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nail of the Day - Zoya Marley

I just received my Summer Collection order from Zoya so I will be posting those as soon as I get a chance to paint my nails! Until then, here is Zoya's Marley from the Spring 2011 collection. Zoya Marley is a soft purple-pink pastel color with a slight pearl shimmer. I am not a huge fan of this color, although it applies really nicely and is really a nice subtle color. My personal color preference is for brighter colors overall. Either way, if you like this color or you are looking for a good soft neutral pink, then try this one because it's easy to apply, super opaque and has a nice shimmer making it unique. If you like a bit of color, skip this one. To apply Zoya Marley, I applied Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of Zoya Marley and one coat of Seche Vite.

Zoya Marley - Two Coats with Flash
Zoya Marley - 2 Coats with Flash
Zoya Marley Two Coats - NO FLASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment