Friday, April 22, 2011

Ultra Late Nail of the Day - Zoya Keiko

Sorry for the late posting tonight! I have been working on a paper on Two-Factor Authentication and President Obama's Internet Identity Project. Yeah...not really makeup related at all! Booo. This is Zoya Keiko from Zoya's Summertime Collection for Summer 2011. As you can see, it's a bright magenta-purple cream that is soooo opaque! I really love this nail polish. At first I thought it was just "meh" compared to the rest of the collections, but now I am starting to see the appeal of it. It's the perfect feminine magenta-purple. I feel like I am constantly saying this, but once I put it on my nails, I just fall in love with the colors. I try to be as honest as possible with what I think and I have to admit, this lacquer is awesome! I am starting to love Zoya more and more as a brand. They have consistently produced amazing lacquers that are just as nice as some of the high end lacquers I own. All the photos were taken with the flash because the photos were much more true to color when taken with the flash!

To apply this polish, I applied Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of Zoya Keiko, and Seche Vite as a topcoat. Enjoy!

Zoya Keiko two coats with flash
Zoya Keiko two coats with flash
Zoya Keiko two coats with flash

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color! i might need this in my collection lol :)

    ReplyDelete