Monday, April 25, 2011

Nail of the Day - Zoya Kimmy

Zoya Kimmy is a bright red polish with gold sparkle shot through it from Zoya's Sunshine Collection for the Summer 2011 Collection. This polish is really pretty. I love how vibrant and sparkley it is. It's easy to apply, however to make Zoya Kimmy opaque, I would recommend two coats of lacquer. Although I find this color really shiny and fun for summer, I don't know that I would repurchase it. Compared to the rest of the colors in the Sunshine Collection Zoya Kimmy feels like a just "there" color. I wish I could call it something special, but to me it's a bit too orange of a red to be a spectacular true red. I think there are other colors that spark my interest more, like Zoya Faye and Zoya Reva.

To apply Zoya Kimmy, I applied Seche Base as a basecoat, two coats of Zoya Kimmy and one coat of Seche Vite. Enjoy!

Zoya Kimmy - Two Coats with Flash
Zoya Kimmy - Two Coats with Flash
Zoya Kimmy - Two Coats NO Flash
Zoya Kimmy - Two Coats with Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment