Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wearable Orange Lip Tutorial!

You all will recall that my first post on this blog was Tanya Burr's Orange Lip tutorial. Well, I have decided to make my own tutorial with the orange lip. Ok, my lip looks very red in the photos, but trust me...its more orange than red! If you're interested in how I was able to attain the orange lips featured in the below photos, then watch the tutorial! :)

What you will learn in this Tutorial:
  • Wearable Orange Lips
  • Wearable Shimmer Eyeshadows
Tanya Burr's Orange Lip

Orange Lip from Bella Liberte on Vimeo.

Products Used:
Brushes:
  • Sigma 12-Piece Professional Brush Set - Buy!
Face:
  • Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer - Buy!
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand - Buy!
  • Rock & Republic Blush in All Nighter
  • Mac Blush in Blunt
  • Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic - Buy!
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concaeler in Sand - Buy!
Eyes
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - Buy!
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette: - Buy!
    • Dark Horse
    • Virgin
  • Clinique Gel Liner in True Black - Buy!
  • Make Up Forever Aqua Smoky Lash - Buy!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Bourbon - Buy!
Lips
  • Mac Lip Liner in Redd
  • Mac Lipstick in So Chaud

    3 comments:

    1. i just love, love, love this look!!! I would never have worn that color lipstick but guess what...i bought the orange lipstick and blush!!!! Mercedes

      ReplyDelete
    2. Dunno if i'd buy it for myself but you actually made orange lipstick look good!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you! I actually was a bit intimidated by it too before putting it on...but it's much more wearable than it looks! I would recommend testing it out at the Mac counter first. It's not as scary as it looks, I promise!!!! You can do it!!!

      ReplyDelete