Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Bare Minerals Face of the Day

I wanted to do a quick look for you all before I head out the door to enjoy my weekend. This is a Bare Minerals Face of the Day using mostly Bare Minerals products. I know that the Bare Minerals brand is widely available and really popular, so I wanted to give you all a quick look with the Bare Minerals ALL WRAPPED UP Collection that I reviewed yesterday! The colors are truly gorgeous and very wearable! Enjoy!!!!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Bare Minerals Mineral Foundation in Medium Beige
  • Laura Mercier Camouflage Underpot - 3
  • Bare Minerals Mineral Blush in Glee
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Bare Minerals ALL WRAPPED UP Collection: Garland, Tinsel, Present, the Gift, Bauble
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Buxom Blacket Black Mascara
  • Tarte Rest Assured
Lips:
  • Buxom Lip Gloss in Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment