Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm ALL WRAPPED UP in bareMinerals new ALL WRAPPED UP collection!

Pure Velvet silkiness at its BEST!!!
The box may be small but it packs on the COLOR!!!

bare Minerals ALL WRAPPED UP comes with 6 beautiful, shimmy silky eyeshadows.
One of the first palettes in which I loved 100% of the colors. Every color is vibrant and stays on! You will like the shimmery, silky feel of each shadow as it effortlessly is applied across your eyelids. Feel great on and has a fair amount of shimmer and has that same soft powdery feel that mineral powder is known for. Perfect for the holidays!

Contents:
The box includes 4 NEW small shimmery shades:
Bauble (amethyst), Garland (champagne nude sheen), Mistletoe (light lemongrass glimmer)Tinsel (sapphire twilight glimmer).
It also includes two small current shades: Present (melon sorbet matte) and The Gift (bronze copper. Each pot is .01 oz

Packaging:
All Wrapped Up literally comes all wrapped up. I like the way you can keep all your eyeshadow pots together with this cute packaging. The eyeshadow pots come n a burgandy/pink box that closes with a string that wraps around a loop - very cute!






Left to right: Champagne Nude Sheen, Mistletoe (light lemongrass shimmer), The Gift (bronze copper. Present (melon sorbet matte), Tinsel (sapphire twilight glimmer) and Bauble (amethyst).




2 comments:

  1. I bought this one as well and i TOTALLY agree with your assessment. I love it!!! Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review! I was at Sephora yesterday and wanted this palette so bad, but had to choose between two and after your review, I know I "HAVE" to go back and buy me a Christmas present! Thank you!!!! Megan

    ReplyDelete