Friday, December 24, 2010

Gold to Brown Eyeshadow Overview: The Full Range

If you are anything like me, you love to see swatches and read product reviews before you buy anything, even single eye shadows. Since I am a chronic makeup hoarder, I decided to do a full overview of my gold to brown eyeshadow range to help with any decision making you may need to encounter.

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them for me. I hope you enjoy!

Mac Paint Pot in Rubenesque, Mac e/s in Goldmine, Make Up Forever Aqua Cream #12, Mac e/s in Amberlights, Mac e/s in Motif, Mac Pigment in Naked, Mac e/s in Retrospeck, Mac e/s in Soba, Benefit Ceaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Taupe-Aztic, Mac Jigs & Jive Pigment, Mac Mauvement Pigment, Mac e/s in Woodwinked, Mac e/s in Sable, Mac e/s in Bronze, Mac e/s in Patina, Mac e/s in Omega, Mac e/s in Charcoal Brown, BareMinerals Soft Focus e/s, BareMinerals, Soft Focus e/s, Mac e/s in Showstopper

No comments:

Post a Comment