Thursday, December 23, 2010

Benefit's Femme Metale

I must admit, I wasn't sure I was going to like this cream eyeshadow as I'm not typically fan of cream shadows, but much to my surprise, the shadow went on creamy smooth, blended well and did not land in the creases of my eye even after a long day of wearing it.

The eyeliners are all metallic colors that are quite stunning even thought metallic eye liner is not a usual choice for me, I liked these. They went on looking classy vs. cheap.

Overall, I really liked this set.

Contents:
Three metalic eyeliners and three creaseless cream eyeshadows.
3 - .16 oz Eyeshadows in Platinum (metallic white), Plum-ing For Gold (metallic plum) and Taupe-aztic (metallic golden beige) 3-.04 oz Eyeliners in Blinged (silver), Gem-N-Eye (golden olive shimmer and Steel Her Date (steal blue shimmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment