Thursday, December 16, 2010

Should we match our nail polish to our lipsticks?

Ok, no video tutorial today because I have TWO finals today. Booo. However, I did make this quick face of the day with you and offer this question...

I decided to match my lipstick shade to my nail polish. Is this totally bizarre or is this an amazing idea?

Sorry my hair is so in my face in this photo! Ahhh! Looks like I am being attacked!




Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40 (Being discontinued! Heartbreak Hotel!)
  • Benefit Blush in Sugarbomb - Sooooo pretty!
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - Pale Yellow Powder with Sand Concealer
Eyes:
  • Mac's Eyeshadows in Sable, Soba, & Shroom
  • Laura Mercier Eyebrown Pencil in Brunette
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash
  • Clinique Cream Liner in Deep Brown
  • Tarte Rest Assured - Pencil Side
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Lips:
  • Mac's Lipstick in Snob
  • Bare Minerals Lipstick in Wearable Nude
  • Mac Lip Liner in Soar
  • Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Plush
Nails:
  • Ulta's Pink Slip

No comments:

Post a Comment