Monday, December 13, 2010

Jessica Alba Fierce Cat Eye

I wanted to do a Jessica Alba inspired look today! First of all, I love the cat eye look and it's been really popular recently with celebrities and makeup lines. I mean, everyone remembers Mac's Fabulous Felines collection, right? Well, I wanted to re-create Jessica Alba's super sexy cat eye because it just looked stunning on her! Enjoy!



To purchase any of the products featured in my video, please go to the Bella Liberté Store!

Products Used
Face:
  • Chanel Pro Lumiere in Shell 30
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand
  • Too Faced Pixie Perfect Bronzer
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
Eyes:
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Show Stopper
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette in Sin
  • Make Up Forever Lash Fibers
  • Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara in Very Black
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Lips:
  • Buxom Lip Gloss in Dolly

2 comments:

  1. I really like that look. It is very wearable for day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chanel! I thought it was a fun look! I mean who doesn't love a fun smokey cat eye? I wore it all day and even received compliments at CVS! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete