Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fun Gold and Purple Intense Eyes with Ruby Lips

This is an intense gold and purple eye look with a really nice ruby lip. I was really inspired by the cat eye look lately and I wanted to capitalize on that inspiration. I wanted this look to be really gold, but also include some intense deepness. I also wanted to compliment the bold eye with a more bold wearable lip. I decided on Laura Mercier's Ruby Glaze lip plumper. Since I didn't get a chance to use it with the Laura Mercier Silk Road Palette, I decided to use it in this tutorial. Enjoy!




Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow - Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - Sand & Pale Yellow
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector - Light to Medium Bisque
  • Benefit Sugarbomb Blush
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow in Lit
  • Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette
    • Unveil
    • Bouquet Toss
    • Honeymoon
    • Unveil
  • Clinique Cream Liner - True Black
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
Lips:
  • Laura Mercier Ruby Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment