Friday, February 25, 2011

MAC'S JEANUS COLLECTION IS SIMPLY TOO CUTE!!!

MAC'S JEANUS COLLECTION

LAUNCHES:  MARCH 3rd (US) AND INTERNATIONAL (MARCH)

The Jeanus Eyeshadow collection is simply too cute! 

Although we've seen similar collections in the past playing up jean material as makeup (Bobbi Brown's Denim and Rose Collection last Fall), I like the play on words this collection offers. I also think it's awesome how the shadows truly look like jean material. I like the color selection for the eyeshadows as well. I'm totally excited about the Biker Blue nail polish!  I love the black base in it. It should be really fun to wear. I'm pretty excited about the lipsticks as well as I think the color choices are all very wearable on wide variety of skin tones. I've never been a great fan of lipglass, so this won't be a big draw for me, but if you are a lipglass fan, the colors look fantastic!  I'm really curious about the Overdyed blush.  It could be radiant on the cheeks, but this one I'd definitely have to test before buying :) I guess, time will tell :)

Jeanus Collection Eyeshadows (Limited Edition)
Motorhead:  Mid-tone Blue with Copper Pearl
White Jeanus:  White with Silver Pearl
Diva in Distress:  Mid-tone Gray with Silver Pearl
Stove Pipe Black - Black with Copper Pearl

Nail Lacquer (Limited Edition)
Biker Blue:  Black Base with Purple Blue Pearl

Nail Lacquer (Limited Addition)
Frayed-to-Order - White Matte with Soft Pink Duochrome Pearl

Lipglass (Limited Addition)
Left to Right:
Docile - Chrome Pink Peach with Gold
Indigo Pink - Deep Burgandy with Blue Pearl
Painted On- Grayish Beige with Gold Pearl

Lipstick (Limited and Permanent Additions)
Left to Right:
Acid Washed - Grayish Beige with Gold Pearl
Pretty Please - Pale Pink Pearl
Riveting Rose - Deep Burgandy with Blue Pearl

Blush (Limited Edition)
Pink Cult - Mid Tone Neutral
Overdyed - Bright Magenta
Prices:
Eyeshadow: $19.50
Nail Polish:  ($13.00 US/15.50 CDN)
Lipstick/Lipglass:  ($14.50 US/17.50 CDN)
Blush:  ($18.50 US/21.50 CDN)
Penultimate Brow Maker ($16.50 US/20 CDN)
Penultimate Eye Liner ($16.50 US/20.00 CDN)




2 comments:

  1. I was really excited for this collection, but after seeing Temptalia's swatches, I am only interested in Pink Cult blush. And even that I'm not dying over... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I only really want Indigo Pink lip glass. That is my must have. However, I am going to swatch everything. I'm sure I'll find more to love though! hahaha. (This is what real addiction looks like! hahaha.)

    ReplyDelete