Saturday, February 26, 2011

Face of the Day - Simple Wearable Blue Smokey Eye

I have class this morning, but I wanted to do a quick Face of the Day for you all. This is my version of a wearable simple smokey blue eye that is perfect for daytime. I used only three shadows to create this look and minimal effort. I hope you all enjoy!
 
 

Products Used:
Face:
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation in Real Sand
  • Mac Refined Golden Bronzer
  • Tarte Blissful 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush
Eyes:
  • Mac Dandizette Mega Metal Eye Shadow
  • The Balm Shady Lady Volume 3 - Safe Bet Annette
  • Mac Brulé Eye Shadow
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
Lips:
  • Revlon Lip Gloss in Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment