Monday, February 21, 2011

Product of the Week: The Balm Shady Lady Volume 3 Overview with Swatches

The featured product for this week is The Balm's Shady Lady Volume 3. This palette includes a wide variety of shadows that are creamy, easy to apply and absolutely gorgeous on the skin. I said it in the video and I'll say it again, if you're going to buy any palette this seasons, I'd suggest this one. The Balm Shady Lady Volume 3 is $39.50 and available at Sephora and Sephora.com. All the colors are shimmer shades, but that doesn't limit the versatility of this palette. The Balm really got it right with this palette. It includes bright fun shades like Open to Offers Olwen (a bright teal-green) and more neutral shades like Come-Hither Heather (smokey taupe). Thus, this palette appeals to both those who love color and those looking for a palette with some maturity and wear-ability. When I sat down to do the first tutorial from this palette I was so overwhelmed with the color choices. I like the feeling of having an unlimited amount of color and creativity at my finger tips. This palette really offers a lot of bang for it's buck and is one of the best made palettes I have seen in a long time. It has impressed me from the moment I swatched it.

From Left to Right: Guilty Gwen, All the Way Annie, Open to Offers Olwen, Come-Hither Heather, Runaround Rebecca, Safe Bet Annette, Racy Kacy, Envious Erin, Lusty Lee
From Left to Right: Guilty Gwen, All the Way Annie, Open to Offers Olwen, Come-Hither Heather, Runaround Rebecca, Safe Bet Annette, Racy Kacy, Envious Erin, Lusty Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment