Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chanel Summer 2011 Collection Preview - Les Fleurs d'Été de Chanel - Available in April 2011 for U.S.

Chanel's new Summer 2011 Collection entitled Les Fleurs d'Été de Chanel (Chanel's Flowers of Summer) has a few items that have really sparked my interest. I have already pre-ordered the Chanel Mimosa nail polish and the Chanel Bronze Corail Bronzer. Maybe once the collection hits a counter near me I will make a few more purchases. Do any of these items spark your interest?

Release in U.S. set for April 2011.

Bronzer - Soleil Tan de Chanel

  • Bronze Corail Deep Beige with Coral Highlight
  • Bronze Rose Natural Beige with Rose Highlight

Lip Gloss - Glossimer

  • Aurore Light Orange with Pink Shimmer
  • Pink Peony Pink
  • Pensee Pink Coral with Gold Shimmer

Eyeshadow Quad

  • Lilim Quad Deep Green, Light Green, Gray, Beig

Nail Lacquer

  • Mimosa Bright Lemon Yellow with Microshimmer
  • Beige Petale Beige Rose
  • Morning Rose Rose

Eye Liner - Stylo Yeux Waterproof Liner

  • Rose Platine Silvery Rose
 Source: BellaSugar

    2 comments:

    1. I want one of the bronzers! I can't decide which one though...

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love your blog. Your style and vibe are great.

      Please check mine out and if you like it follow me back, id really appreciate the support!

      http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete