Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mac Jeanius Collection Overview with Swatches and Mac Sheen Supreme Lipsticks Overview with Swatches

Finally! My Mac Jeanius Collection items and Mac Sheen Supreme Lipsticks arrived! I was so excited to share these items with you! I purchased two of the eyeshadows (each $19.50) and a lip glass ($14.50) from the Mac Jeanius Collection. I was not very excited by any of the lipsticks or the blush. I went to the store and swatched both the Overdyed Blush and Pink Cult Blush and found them both to just be "ehhh". I think I picked the best of the bunch!

I also managed to get some of the Sheen Supreme Lipsticks ($14.50)! These lipsticks are suppose to replace the Mac Slimshines, which were one of my favorite lipsticks Mac ever made! I am so impressed with the Mac Sheen Supremes! They are creamy, moisturizing and so pretty on the lips! I love their texture and formula and I think Mac has really improved since the Slimshines. Check out the video I posted below for more information on possible dupes and all my thoughts on the new products I purchased! Enjoy!
Top: Indigo Pink Lip Glass, Left: Stovepipe Black Eyeshadow, Right: Motorhead Eyeshadow
Left to Right: Indigo Pink Lip Glass, Stovepipe Black Eyeshadow, Motorhead Eyeshadow
Left to Right: Impressive, Quite the Thing, Bare Again
Left to Right: Impressive, Quite the Thing, Bare Again
Left to Right: Bare Again, Impressive, Quite the Thing

2 comments:

  1. I skipped Jeanius, but I got 2 sheen supremes. I was wearing Bare Again all weekend. They are a total win for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BARE AGAIN! It's soooo pretty! My new favorite nude lip for sure!

    ReplyDelete