Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nail of the Day - Butter London No More Waity, Katie

I was not super impressed with this color when I first saw it advertised on Butter London's website. I thought, I'll buy it for my readers. They will probably like to see it. However, when I opened the package from Butter London to reveal this beautiful color, I was stunned!  I wish I could say it was as fun to apply as it has been to wear the past few hours. First, what you should know about this lacquer is that it is quite sheer. I applied between three and four coats to get this vibrant of a light lilac purple. However, the lacquer itself is stunning with it's gorgeous lilac purple that isn't too sissy or girly, while still maintaining some sparkle. I am a sucker for a good sparkle. I have been raving all week about Deborah Lippmann's glitter polishes, however Butter London has reminded me why it's made such a mark on lacquer-loving-ladies for so long.

I applied OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat, three-to-four coats of Butter London No More Waity, Katie (and yeah, it was hard to apply so many coats without getting any chunkiness), and finally I applied Seche Vite as a top coat. I hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Its a beautiful color!I haven't seen this one anywhere yet. Love the fact that its glittery and yet "muddy" at the same time. Unusual!

    ReplyDelete