Monday, March 7, 2011

Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Makeup for the Girl on the Go

We are all busy people. Now, I know all my readers are women - I know I have some men out there who read my blog. So, don't take offense to the title of this post please! I just wanted something catchy to grab your attention since I have been gone for sooooo long! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has been patient with me this week! This makeup is for those of us who don't want to sacrifice looking put together because we have an early morning flight, an exam, a stressful day ahead of us or we just hit snooze one too many times on the alarm clock this morning! I tried to use minimal products while maintaining a sleek, put together, easy go-to look. I wanted you guys to feel put together even when you don't have a ton of time to spend applying everything perfectly! I hope you find this helpful! Enjoy!



Products Used:
Face:
  • Laura Mercier Pressed Mineral Powder in Real Sand
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Mac Bronzer in Refined Golden
Eyes:
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #15
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner
  • Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
Lips:
  • Buxom Lip Gloss in Dolly

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post, although, its still about twice as much makeup than I use on a usual day. But definitely useful for travel. Jess, your eyebrows are so expressive (and shapely), I hope you never do Botox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! But I was trying to make it soooo simple, Jenn! I will never get botox - don't worry! You scared me when you told me all the stuff on Facebook! I am going to go with creams and gels from here on out! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete