Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Drugstore Makeup Tutorial for Summer 2011!

LiveLoveLaughs1209 requested a drugstore makeup tutorial. At first I was like...drugstore? But I own very few drugstore products! However, I took the opportunity to get an education in affordable makeup. My naivete was short lived when the first product I purchased was a total DUD! So buyer's beware - Revlon Cream Shadow Quads are bad news bears! However, I found some really nice drugstore products that I am really starting to love! Enjoy!

 



Products Used:
Face:
  • Cover Girl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation #325 Sandstone
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector in Light #10
  • Milani Minerals Baked Bronzer in Soleil #5
  • Milani Minerals Powder Blush with Brush #201 Luminous
Eyes:
  • Revlon #20 Naturally Glamorous Eye Palette
    • Light Champagne
    • Cool Brown
    • Deep Black-Brown
  • Revlon Color Stay Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black
  • Avon Super Shock Eyeliner in Khaki Shimmer
  • Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black
  • L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Self Advancing Eyeliner in Black
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe (I forgot to buy a drugstore eyebrow pencil, sorry!)
Lips:
  • L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick #421 Charismatic Coral
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lip Gloss #110 Fruity Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment